Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yesterday's Bible Club


I just have to share how proud I am of my His Hands kids!
Every single one knew their memory verse this week, right down to Malaysia (pictured above)who is only 3! (Well, it was difficult for me to understand her, since she has a lisp, but it sure sounded like she got it). To see a bunch of little preschoolers chant:
"Nothing can separate us from the love of God, Romans 8:39!" was so awesome. The bigger kids had to know the whole thing: "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38 & 39.
Yes, well-worth that case of king-size Snickers I got from Sam's!

No comments:

Post a Comment